Are you a fitness guru? Do you know the real fitness mantras? Would you be the one with remedies for the smallest physical/ mental problem? Would you love to share your “be fit, be smart” funda with the world? If the answer to all the above is yes then we are looking out for people like you for our fitness website www.dailyfitnessbuzz.com. A website that deals with weight loss and gain programs, helps understanding diet, gives remedies for various health issues through writers who are fitness conscious and who love to share their fitness mantra like you do.
You want to blog for Daily Fitness Buzz all you need to do is just keep in mind the following guidelines and unwind yourself and start writing.
- Make sure your blog post is more than 700 words. We don’t need short stories.
- Topics: Health, Fitness Tips, Exercise Guides, Weight Loss & your personal experience of using diet pills or any other health products (photo must be send)
- Run your content through copyscape. Make sure your content is 100% original as plagiarism will lead to major issues for you as a writer.
- If you have interesting videos, photographs to share you are most welcome to do so. Pictographic representation of anything explains it in a much better way than the routine write-up. Make sure your write-ups have the power of imagination so that while reading it the person is motivated to follow it is at the earliest. With photos and videos the motivation comes faster.
- You can come up with your fitness style, home remedies for certain diseases, it could be just about anything related to securing your mind, body and soul. Make sure you explain in as many words needed what you exactly want to write about and why do you think it is necessary.
- With social networking growing popular social media marketing is one such tool used to gain popularity for an article. We make sure every article has a FB, Twitter and Google Plus link attached to it so that people can share if they like your article.
- ‘Author Bio’ information, deleting published articles and changing the published links are not accepted in the future, if once it has been published.
So, ensure you get down with your pen and paper and let the words of fitness flow for us on our fitness website.
How Can You Submit The Guest Post?
Its simple Just shoot me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org). I would be more than happy to entertain your hard work and would publish it to our loving audience.
Or leave out your Guest Post idea on the ‘Contact Us‘ page.