HDL cholesterol (the good cholesterol, which is short for High Density Lipoprotein) assists in preventing your blood vessels from being obstructed because of LDL (the “bad” cholesterol, which is short for Low Density Lipoprotein).It makes this happen by taking away the extra cholesterol lining the walls of your arteries, then taking it back to the liver to process again.
Consequently, this keeps your arterial blood vessels free from a sticky build-up. Plus, in case your levels of High density lipoprotein are sufficient (a level of 40 and higher in males, 50 and higher in females), it can possibly lower your chance for a cardiac arrest.
Elevating HDL levels is necessary and I will tell you the reason why: For every single point rise in HDL, there’s a 3 % reduction in a person’s chances of experiencing a life threatening cardiac arrest.
The Seven Effective, Healthy, Quickest, Simple & Safe Techniques ToImprove Your Levels of High Density Lipoprotein…
- Exercising : You simply need to do 20-30 minutes of something, 3-4 times weekly. Taking walks is extremely good… weight lifting, going swimming, playing sports activities, and so on are all extremely useful. Choose something enjoyable and keep it up. Be regular
- Reduce Excess Weight/Stomach Fat : Most of all, burning off Stomach fat will considerably reduce your levels of cholesterol, triglycerides and HDL/LDL proportion. Eat healthier, do more exercise and use reliable fat reducing supplements to help in removing persistent stomach fat quickly.
- Consume Good Fats : First of all, you should decrease or get rid of unhealthy fats like: Trans Fatty Acids. Check the food labels and stay clear of anything having hydrogenated oils, shortenings, margarine and many baked/fried goods. Next, consume healthier fats like nuts, seeds, fish oils (Omega 3 fatty-acids), olive, avocado and various other organic fats that aren’t heated.
- Cut down Basic Carbohydrates : Cakes, cookies, highly processed cereals, white breads, rice, pastas and many things that are available in a box are basic carbs. It’s wise to stay away from or cut down these kinds of foods.Rather eat more vegetables and fruits, brown rice, beans, and whole grain breads. This will boost your cholesterol levels, triglycerides and enable you to reduce fat too (which will additionally enhance your HDL/LDL ratios).
- Consume More Fibers : This is quite simple and easy and provides a lot of advantages. To begin with, that can be done by eating more fruit and veggies… nuts and whole-grains too.Next, you can quite simply include special fiber supplements during the day. It’s easy, simple and hassle-free.Also, it helps in reduction of fat, along with decreasing levels of cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Do not Smoke! :Well… seriously people, there is nothing beneficial with regards to smoking cigarettes and when you consider the heart.It brings down your good HDL and raises your bad LDL simultaneously. Just the opposite of what you would like to achieve. Unhealthy… Quit it!!!
Have Natural Herbs & Supplements – vital!
This brought about the most significant improvement for my own parents. There are around six great, medically tried and tested herbs and natural supplements that assist in reducing cholesterol levels, triglycerides and increasing HDL/LDL ratios:
– Red Yeast Rice (at 2.5% extract)
– Phytosterols (40% extract from non-GMO pine tree extract)
– Garlic Extract (at 5% alliin)
– Policosanal (from sugar cane extract)
– Artichoke Leaf Extract (at 15% Chlorogenic Acid, 5% Cynarin)
– D Pantethine (vitamin B5)
As you grow old and on account of hormonal alterations, your body requires certain food to help normalize and reduce your cholesterol levels and triglycerides. Dieting can help, yet it is normally not sufficient.
Herbs are the simplest, quickest, reliable and a far more handy approach to achieve your heart healthy objective.
In fact, there’s a clinically proven, all natural solution called CholesLo that contains all the above ingredients, and a few other key vitamins. It’s doctor endorsed and has a 14 year proven track record.
Give CholesLo a risk-free try and watch the free video by Dr. Sam Robbins about how to “naturally lower your cholesterol by 30 pts in 30 days”