There is absolutely no doubt that you can increase your muscle mass with a good diet and workout. However, to maximize your muscle growth, a good testosterone supplement that boosts your protein synthesis or protein supplement is a must. Though you might do well with your diet and exercise regimen, the amount of workouts you do for your muscle building target could strain your muscles, which in turn won’t allow you to continue with your workout schedule, as there will be an increased pain and lack of muscle recovery. This makes it necessary for you to consume supplements if you wish to sport well built muscles.
Power of Protein
Protein plays a huge role in your muscle recovery as well as muscle building. In fact, muscle recovery is a part of the muscle building process, and if you do not allow your muscles to recover fast, it might cause the muscle fibers to get torn, resulting in an increased pain, which will not let you workout more. Testosterone booster supplements enhance the protein synthesis by providing your body with amino acids that cannot be produced by your body on its own.
Testosterone Booster Supplements and Protein Synthesis
A testosterone booster works as a protein supplement, since it boosts protein synthesis in your body and aids muscle growth. Proteins are comprised of amino acids, which are the building blocks of tissue formation in your body. Protein synthesis is the process by which your muscles are built. Human body synthesizes the protein at a very high rate during adolescence and adulthood using the diet. This slows down after 20 years, which causes slower muscle growth in adults than in younger people. In adults, protein synthesis is related to the amount of exercises given to the muscles.
Anabolic factor represents the rate at which your muscle is recovered or healed from a workout process or any stress. It contributes to the repair of the damaged fibers in your muscle structure and thereby to your muscle growth. So, in essence, protein synthesis is the process by which your body influences this repair as well as aids your muscle growth. The best testosterone booster offers benefits in this crucial process of muscle building and hence, considered to be one of the best muscle building or protein supplements in the market.
Best Protein Supplement for Muscle Growth
There are different types of protein supplement used for muscle growth. Some of the best protein supplement options include:
- Whey Protein: This is a very fast-absorbing protein source that supports your lean muscle growth. This is mostly suggested for post-workout, and at times, both before and after workout. It offers various benefits like no need for any other whole food in your diet; good taste and flavors; promoting cardiovascular activity and strength, and optimizing your immunity. This is one of the most commonly used protein supplements, thanks to its varied benefits and because it’s safe.
- Soy Protein: This is derived from soy seeds and is low in cholesterol and fat. It helps you to grow your muscles with a good build and strength.
- Egg Protein: This is a source of lactose-free, high quality protein, which supports your lean muscles and also helps you to tone your physique.
- Miscellar casein protein: Casein is a protein source, which digests very slowly; hence, it is mostly suggested to be taken before bedtime.
- Testosterone Booster: This supplement mainly works on boosting your testosterone levels. This booster enhances the process of protein synthesis in your body and helps you to use up the entire protein intake in your diet as well as your protein supplements.
Tips on Choosing the Best Protein Supplement
- Take your time to choose the best protein supplement company by comparing two or more companies that have been there in the market for quite some time.
- Go through the reviews of various customers who have benefited from the product. Also make sure to go through the criticisms, if any.
- Make sure the supplement has ingredients that would help you in faster muscle recovery.
- A testosterone booster supplement, along with a good protein supplement, could help you utilize the entire protein content and aid in muscle recovery as well as muscle growth.
- In addition to the above features, a good supplement should also contain sufficient amounts of zinc, magnesium, and B6 Vitamin, all of which offer great benefits for muscle growth.
- Make sure that the company stands by all its promises and claims with respect to its products.
- Make sure to receive the products that are most freshly made, as you will be having these supplements for quite some time.
Testosterone booster and protein supplements are common for both men and women. However, it is extremely important for you to check the ingredients, as some of these can cause allergic reactions and prostrate enlargement. It is always advisable to consult a physician for the best benefits.
Bio: This post was written by James Hundson fitness expertise. I research & write reviews on health, fitness, muscle building, pre-workout supplements,exercise, weightloss, massage, yoga, diet, alternative medicine, sports, etc.